I want to thank Cyndi from Healthy A-Z Blog http://healthyazblog.wordpress.com/, for the Seven Things about Menomination. Cyndi has a wonderful blog with many insights on living well. Be sure to visit.
In following the rules, I should first tell you seven things about me:
1. I love gecko’s – can’t escape them in TX. These little creatures are fascinating, curious, and just a wonder of life.
2. Nothing beats a crisp fall day – my favorite time of the year.
3. I have a real fear of roller coasters.
4. I used to walk to and from work everyday in San Francisco, up and down the famous California Street – a great workout without any equipment, except my feet (such a long time ago).
5. As a child, my summertime job was picking cherries. It was messy and sticky, but was lots of fun.
6. Sticky notes are the next best thing to sliced bread – can’t tell you how many I go through in a day.
7. Speaking of bread, there is nothing better than warm, crusty homemade bread, loaded with lots of butter! Yummmmmmmm.
And here are my nominations for the Seven Things about Me award:
1. http://almostaphotographer.wordpress.com/about/. Don’t let the title fool you, Charissa is a great photographer, I’ve really enjoyed her postings.
2. http://susangeckle.wordpress.com/about/. Susan is a fantastic illustrator and fiction writer – if you visit her blog, you’ll see what I mean!
3. http://lynnchikosha.wordpress.com/. Lynn starts by finding 365 reasons to smile – wow, what better way to start a day! Check out her blog, it will definitely bring a smile to your face!
4. http://randomroamings.wordpress.com/about/. Roamings images are wonderful and fills the soul. She captures the innocence of nature.
5. http://artbea.wordpress.com/about/. Christie has one of those wonderful free spirits that is always exploring. It’s fun being able to see her take part in life through her art!
Congratulations and thank you so much for nominating me😃I really appreciate❤❤❤
You’re welcome! I’m looking forward to seeing more of your wonderful works ~ Mary
You’re welcome!! I love the variety of your seven things! How fun!
Ha! It was fun coming up with all seven. Thanks again ~ Mary