I want to thank Cyndi from Healthy A-Z Blog http://healthyazblog.wordpress.com/, for the Seven Things about Menomination. Cyndi has a wonderful blog with many insights on living well. Be sure to visit.
In following the rules, I should first tell you seven things about me:
1. I love gecko’s – can’t escape them in TX. These little creatures are fascinating, curious, and just a wonder of life.
2. Nothing beats a crisp fall day – my favorite time of the year.
3. I have a real fear of roller coasters.
4. I used to walk to and from work everyday in San Francisco, up and down the famous California Street – a great workout without any equipment, except my feet (such a long time ago).
5. As a child, my summertime job was picking cherries. It was messy and sticky, but was lots of fun.
6. Sticky notes are the next best thing to sliced bread – can’t tell you how many I go through in a day.
7. Speaking of bread, there is nothing better than warm, crusty homemade bread, loaded with lots of butter! Yummmmmmmm.
And here are my nominations for the Seven Things about Me award:
1. http://almostaphotographer.wordpress.com/about/. Don’t let the title fool you, Charissa is a great photographer, I’ve really enjoyed her postings.
2. http://susangeckle.wordpress.com/about/. Susan is a fantastic illustrator and fiction writer – if you visit her blog, you’ll see what I mean!
3. http://lynnchikosha.wordpress.com/. Lynn starts by finding 365 reasons to smile – wow, what better way to start a day! Check out her blog, it will definitely bring a smile to your face!
4. http://randomroamings.wordpress.com/about/. Roamings images are wonderful and fills the soul. She captures the innocence of nature.
5. http://artbea.wordpress.com/about/. Christie has one of those wonderful free spirits that is always exploring. It’s fun being able to see her take part in life through her art!