I am honored to announce that Mamie Smith of Artistic Imaginings, http://artisticimaginings.wordpress.com/recently nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I’m thrilled and can’t thank her enough – wow. Mamie is one of those beloved souls who loves living her life through art – her blog is a special place. Please take a moment to visit her blog.
Here are the requirements for the award:
~Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
~Nominate 15 bloggers.
~Share 7 facts about yourself.
The following are 15 bloggers I’ve nominated for this wonderful award – please take a moment to visit their blog, you’ll see why they made my list of nominees:
1. Violet at http://violetgallery.wordpress.com/ was the most pleasant find recently. Her blog displays some amazing art – I’m captivated and have only just started to explore her postings.
2. Tamara at http://normajeansoilpastels.com/ is an oil pastel artist, whose work I’ve come to admire. She has an extraordinary ability to capture her children (cute, as you’ll see) and others in her life that have significant meaning. Tamara’s paintings give you a beautiful view into her life.
3. http://exiledprospero.wordpress.com/ you can’t help but love the gorgeous images of Exiled’s flowers – wow, in one word.
4. Seedbud at http://leafandtwig.wordpress.com/ where you’ll see how imagination meets poetry in her eyes. Simply amazing talent!
5. Cheryl at http://cherylmoore.wordpress.com/an amazing talent for illustrations, stories and poetry. With 5,000+ followers we know why her blog is so popular. If you haven’t explored this blog be sure too, it’s a great place to spend some quality time.
6. Carol at http://carolking.wordpress.com/. Carol describes herself as an urban sketcher and believe me, her sketches are an amazing view of the world around her.
7. Calee at http://caleephotography.wordpress.com/ has an amazing talent for taking shots at just the right moment. You’ll love her images.
8. Alana at http://thelittleleaf.net/ has a fascinating blog that showcases all her art, some pieces she does as projects with her friend Bec. You’ll like her postings – I think her work is beautiful.
9. Deb at http://debrha.wordpress.com/ is an extraordinary artist – whose paintings I’ve admired since starting my blog. Her paintings are beautifully done, you’ll enjoy I’m sure.
10. Nancy at http://delightfilledart.wordpress.com/about/ I just came across a mixed media artist, who has an amazing talent for showcasing ordinary things, like leaves! Her work is beautiful and interesting.
11. Bryan at http://bonesymac.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/drawing-using-oil-pastel/ has a great blog that provides many useful tips and how to draw using oil pastels. He has a nice body of work that I’ve only just started exploring.
12. http://asiapasek.wordpress.com/ another new discovery for me and I love the site. The artist explores different mediums, has many interests like illustrations. Her latest posting was done with Ink & Paint and it’s beautiful! The artist is extremely talented with work that’s very engaging.
13. Chris at http://creativecolor.wordpress.com/ has the most interesting blog showcasing gorgeous paintings using watercolors. What I really like about the site is it’s all about color – with some amazing posts on the topic.
14. Vickie at http://vickiewade.wordpress.com/2012/10/11/chocolate-sea/ has painted some amazing scenes of the sea. This blog is new to me, but one that has captured my attention. I’ll be sure to check back often.
15. Jackie at http://jackielrobinson.com/welcome/ is a fabulous writer. Her blog, “whispers from the heart to inspire the soul” is a collection of her writings that are lovely and touching. It’s a wonderful place to get lost in someone’s words – I’m excited to go on the ride and experience her world. I think you’ll be as well.
Seven facts about me:
1. Dove chocolates are the best, I could eat them morning, noon and night.
2. Tornado’s scare me, including the entire time the weatherman warns it’s coming!
3. I cherish old friends; they are a gift that keeps on giving.
4. Seeing the world through a photographers lens, is fascinating. I like finding what caught their attention.
5. Long walks are fun and exhausting, I love them.
6. I’m not a shopper, but I love to browse Home Depot and Lowe’s.
7. I love spent roses, the older and more withered, the better. I find the petals take on more interesting colors the older they get.