Thank you to http://lovinchelle.wordpress.com for this wonderful award. I strongly urge all to take time and checkout his blog – it’s fantastic. Take a break and enjoy.
Liebster Blog Award Rules:
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions that the tagger has set for you plus create 11 questions for the people you’ve tagged to answer.
3. Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tag backs!
Ok then, 11 things about myself…
Questions from My Nominator:
1. Favorite thing to do? Paint, I love to create with oil pastels.
2. Ideal job? Get paid to paint all day, when I get focused on a painting I lose track of time.
3. Whats one thing you wear that probably needs to be thrown away? Old tennis shoes.
4. Do you work well with others? Yes
5. Whats your mental age?(kid at heart?) Whatever age I have to be at a given time.
6. Have you ever worked in a restaurant ? Yes, made salads and desserts.
7. What do you like to eat? Pasta, with good sauce.
8. Do you prefer outdoors or in? Both
9. Could you survive without internet or cell phone? I could survive w/o the phone, but I enjoy the internet too much.
10. What time is it? It is 7:00am.
11. Di d you groan or smile when you read the rules for this award? Groaned and then smiled, it’s a good thing once the work is done.
Questions for my Nominees:
- What’s your wish for today?
- What’s your favorite time of the day?
- What’s your favorite spice?
- What’s your favorite insect?
- What’s your least favorite insect?
- Do you text?
- Do you like to hand write notes, or do you prefer sending emails?
- Are you left-handed or right-handed?
- Have you ever typed on a manual typewriter?
- Do you prefer a PC, laptop or tablet?
- Has technology moved too fast for you?
I’ll be sending out notification to the nominees, please check your Spam as my comments have been tagged for spam as of yesterday for some reason ~ ah technology. Thanks.
Please take time to visit my nominations their blogs are a great way to spend a few minutes, they are:
Congratulations to everyone, Mary