I was recently nominated by http://thatslifeandthenyousigh.wordpress.com for the Versatile Blogger award. I would like to thank all those who enjoy blogging.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting Things About Myself:
- I love the ocean on any kind of day, its beauty and power holds my attention.
- I like growing rosemary in my outdoor garden – there is something intoxicating about brushing my hand against it and letting its fragrance fill the air. Kind of wakes up ones senses.
- I love reading art books – I usually take something away from each book that I can apply to my work.
- I don’t like weeds in my garden, but love them in fields. In their environment they thrive, I guess they hold some interest and energy to the environment they grow in.
- I love to make soup. There’s something comforting about the smell of homemade soup cooking on a cold day and then to enjoy it with a slice of crusty bread and a dab of butter.
- I love whipping up good old fashion tomato-basil pasta sauce: basil, garlic, dash of Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Nothing like filling the house with smells of cooking sauce, it’s fantastic.
- I’m Italian and love to seriously eat.
My nominations for this wonderful award are:
Congratulations to all, Mary