I was recently nominated by http://thatslifeandthenyousigh.wordpress.com for the Versatile Blogger award. I would like to thank all those who enjoy blogging.
- Display the Award Certificate on your website
- Announce your win with a post and link to whoever presented your award
- Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
- Drop them a comment to tip them off after you’ve linked them in the post
- Post 7 interesting things about yourself.
7 Interesting Things About Myself:
- I love the ocean on any kind of day, its beauty and power holds my attention.
- I like growing rosemary in my outdoor garden – there is something intoxicating about brushing my hand against it and letting its fragrance fill the air. Kind of wakes up ones senses.
- I love reading art books – I usually take something away from each book that I can apply to my work.
- I don’t like weeds in my garden, but love them in fields. In their environment they thrive, I guess they hold some interest and energy to the environment they grow in.
- I love to make soup. There’s something comforting about the smell of homemade soup cooking on a cold day and then to enjoy it with a slice of crusty bread and a dab of butter.
- I love whipping up good old fashion tomato-basil pasta sauce: basil, garlic, dash of Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Nothing like filling the house with smells of cooking sauce, it’s fantastic.
- I’m Italian and love to seriously eat.
My nominations for this wonderful award are:
Congratulations to all, Mary
congratulations sorry im late
Thank you so much! I’m so far behind in acknowledging my awards, I’m feeling very guilty. Will make it a priority to work on them next week. Thanks ~ Mary
Take your time and enjoy them, I’m behind too
Thank You Mary xxxxxxx 🙂 congrats to You 🙂 you are still showing up in spam comments – best thing to do is write Akismet – those are the spam fixer people – in the contact help form on support on wordpress x lots of love and Thank You xoxoxoxo C
Hi Cat, thank you! I just received a notice from Akismet (after three requests) that it should be cleared up. So hopefully we won’t see the problem any longer. Thanks for letting me know.
Have a wonderful day!
night night 🙂 glad it’s Good now 🙂
Thank you so much sweety!!! I really appreciate!!!! Kissse
You are welcome. Your blog is pretty neat concept – fashion, mothers/daughters a great way to build closer relationship and understanding.
Congrats on your so well deserved award, Mary and thank you very very much for the nomination!
Have a wonderful Thursday.
Thank you so much, I really appreciate it. Hope you have a wonderful day too – I think I want to paint something that will sooth the soul today. What about you?
“soul painting” sounds great!
Well deserved! Congratulations, Mary!
Thank you so much, I appreciate it!
Thank you Rexlin!
Congratulations on the award! I’ve looked over your blog and I love what I see. You really deserved it. 🙂
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments! Appreciate that you visited and I look forward to checking out your blog – already took a sneak peak and liked the variety of entertainment news, journalism – go for it!
Thanks so much, Mary! 😀
i’m not surprised that you love to do all of those tasks! have you noticed that artists like to cook, garden, draw, paint, sculpt?.. whatever involves working with one’s hands, you’ll most likely find a multi-talented artist with a blissful smile!
i love to cook, though my back is always tired after many hours in the kitchen. i
inside or out — i’d rather be gardening than cooking, as i am outside immersed in nature!
Z, no kidding! I love to cook and pretty much anything with my hands, but I love gardening much more – my husband and I spend hours every weekend outside working. Love it! Thank you for your nice note!
long ago i was a public speaker “A Gardening Artist” and i spoke to a lot of garden clubs. i asked them how many liked to cook, and almost always, all hands went up! i predicted that all of them would most likely do well with painting and drawing as well…
glad to know that you love to garden, though i am not surprised at all!
So funny. A public speaker (I used to do that for a large corporation I worked for) and gardening artist, wow now that would be very cool – way too much in common! Love gardening, but I’m trying to figure out if I’m gardening for my enjoyment or to make the environment for our wildlife more comfortable (like a 4-star hotel)!
I don’t paint flowers, would love to learn how but landscapes and ocean scenes are calling to me for now.
Have a wonderful evening!
Thank you so much Linda!!
Congratulations! I misspelled it got to get it right 😉
Thank you again!
Mary…I can’t believe how many things we have in common!. I too of course love the ocean, rosemary, art books etc etc♥ Thanks for the nomination.
Your welcome, and truly I’ve enjoyed your postings! Hope you have a wonderful evening!
Congratulations, Mary! And now I love you even more. I love all things Italian!! 🙂
LOL, I can’t get enough sauce and pasta, you too? Cool – it’s wonderful right?! Thanks Cyndi!