Sunshine Award

sunshine-award

I received a wonderful message from fellow artist, Linz at http://artbylinz.wordpress.com/, whose beautiful works showcasing her creativity (painted storage boxes) I greatly admire, has nominated me for the “Sunshine Award”!  The ‘Sunshine Award” is awarded to bloggers who: “light up the corners of our minds” and “positively and creatively inspire others in the blogosphere.” I am thrilled and honored to have received such recognition, thank you so very much Linz! :)

I would like to spread the sunshine and nominate the bloggers who I feel should be recognized!

Upon receiving the “Sunshine Award”, please complete the following:

1.)    Thank the person who gave you this award in one of your blog posts.

2.)    Fill out the Q&A below.

3.)    Please choose up to 12 bloggers who you would like to pass this award to.

Questions:

1.)    What is your favorite color? If I’m painting it’s a very dark Magenta and Cobalt blue – they are mysterious and striking.

2.)    What is your favorite animal?  Dogs for sure, even though I don’t own one.

3.)    What is your favorite number?  Great question, two – makes a couple is perfect!

4.)    What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?  Love my coffee – everyday, all day!

5.)    What is your favorite alcoholic drink?  White wine and a freezing cold beer after working in the yard under a hot Texas sun!

6.)    Facebook or Twitter?  Neither – I don’t have accounts at either place.

7.)    What is your passion?  Painting.

8.)    Do you prefer giving or receiving gifts? I rather give unexpectedly than to receive – to touch someone brings me deep satisfaction.

Without further ado, here are my nominees:

This entry was posted in Awards. Bookmark the permalink.

27 Responses to Sunshine Award

1. Pingback: An Anniversary, An Award, a Reminder, and a Thank-You! | Eye-Dancers

2. I Am Jasmine Kyle says:

CONGRATS!!!!!! WHOO HOOO!!!

3. Nawfal says:

CONGRATULATIONS, Mary! Well Done! 🙂

4. Congratulations with your shiny awards!

5. Stefano says:

Big time congrats, Mary: so well deserved!
    Also, many thanks for thinking of my blog for passing on this award: very gracious of you and much appreciated.
    Also, I like your fact #6: I can relate to i! 😉

6. Love your answer on number three! congrats!

7. Congratulations on the much-deserved award, Mary! And thanks for nominating The Eye-Dancers.:)–Mike

8. Congratulations Mary!! Thanks so much for the nomination. 🙂

9. Congrats Mary! The Sunshine Award was made for you.

Congratulations Mary! Well deserved. 🙂

11. Healthy A-Z says:

Congratulations, Mary!! Another fun award!! Linz has some interesting art. Glad for the opportunity to take a peek.

12. Doris says:

Congratulations Mary I did not know you were in Texas so we are close by. Thanks for the nomination see what I come up with 😉 now I want a beer but just ate so I am full it is actually raining her in South Texas but the days have been so hot. Have a great day!!

Hi Doris, thank you for the great comments – ah TX, just can’t escape the heat. Although you guys have so much more humidity than us up North – okay how about some cool lemonade?