Gentle Compassion: the 12 week drawing process

Gentle Compassion

Gentle Compassion

Several people have mentioned that they thought it would be nice to have a post that shows all 12 jpegs taken of Gentle Compassion during the drawing process.  Using IrfranView software, I was able to re-create the images in panoramic view that documents the process.

infran gentle compassion 1st 4infran gentle compassion 2nd 4infran gentle compsssion 3rd 4

Once a drawing project is completed I’ll post the process as I have above.  Let me know if this is helpful.

This entry was posted in Drawings, Thursday Drawings. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Gentle Compassion: the 12 week drawing process

1. Mona says:

You know I love this one. The best works always grab you emotionally and this one certainly does.

2. JSD says:

Thanks so much for sharing the whole process at once.

3. eastwitching says:

very sensitively done Mary:)

4. mamiesmith says:

That’s so cool to see it all together! It’s a beautiful piece.

5. What a powerful piece, Mary, the amazing details of human hand on horse. The process is wonderful.
    Your talent is wonderful!

You made my morning all the more special Marylin, thank you for your gracious and kind comments. There was an emotional pull, how interesting that a hand on a horse can create such a powerful response.

6. Stefano says:

What a great idea, Mary! It is fascinating being able to see the step by step evolution of this beautiful drawing: thank you for sharing this.
    Have a wonderful weekend!

7. Great idea, Mary. This is such a moving piece, my dear.
    Have a great weekend! 🙂