Blogging Break

I’ll be offline for the next two weeks traveling to see my family and then onto Maine for a little R&R and inspiration.

Thank you for taking such an active interest in my blog and art, means a lot ~ wishing you all well.

Happy Fall ~ (2013 pumpkin painted in oil pastels [7×5])

Pumpkin 2013DONโ€™T TAKE MY IMAGES!! MY ART IS COPYRIGHTED.
PLEASE DON’T COPY OR USE THE IMAGE WITHOUT RECEIVING MY PERMISSION FIRST – SEE DISCLOSURE ON THE RIGHT PANEL.

This entry was posted in Posts and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

92 Responses to Blogging Break

1. Millie Ho says:

I hope you enjoy your break, Mary. Looking forward to seeing more of your art when you’re back!

Hello Miss Millie – happy to see you. Thank you for your kind words! Hope you are writing up a storm and making headway.

2. Gloria Ester says:

Hi, Mary, just stopping by to say hi and see what you’ve been up to. I’m guessing your most likely still away on your break, but hope you’ve been well and are enjoying yourself. Glad to see you’re still painting away, so many new beautiful paintings you’ve created. Take care, talk again another time. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hello my friend, hope you are well. Thank you for taking the time to stop by and see my latest and for your thoughtful feedback. Looking forward to seeing what you are up too Gloria!

3. Carol King says:

Enjoy your time off. I know you’ll come back inspired. That’s one nifty pumpkin!

4. Angie Mc says:

Enjoy and be inspired, Mary โค

Catch up again soon Mary ! My word you’ve been busy with those paints ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a rollicking time and fun with your family …. lots of canvases await your return I’m sure xx

6. Have a lovely break and I hope beauty finds you wherever you go. XOXO

7. Lovely pumpkin painting. Have a great trip, Mary! ๐Ÿ™‚

8. dsaquarelles says:

very beautiful warm colours! Have a good time! see you soon! ๐Ÿ™‚

9. Have a great trip, Mary…creative minds need break… ๐Ÿ™‚

The picture is wonderful… ๐Ÿ™‚

10. Have a fantastic trip! Get some much needed rest!!

11. cmartzloff says:

Gorgeous pumpkin! What a spectacular vantage point. Have a nice vacation….I love Maine! Enjoy

12. exiledprospero says:

MaR&Ry, enjoy your dollop of R&R–it’s what’s needed to reinvigorate the creative spark.

13. niasunset says:

Beautiful painting dear Mary, I loved it. Thanks and Love, nia

14. Have a good trip Mary x

15. Love that pumpkin, Mary……have a divine time!

16. How lovely! This makes me crave pumpkin spice everything, lol. ๐Ÿ˜€

17. lulu says:

Have fun. Color is beginning to happen in Maine.

18. Marick says:

Beautiful pumpkin, even if it is a 2013! ๐Ÿ™‚
    Have a lovely trip.
    -Pauline

19. Rose says:

I can just imagine all the wonderful paintings that will come out of your visit… Maine’s coastline is just magnificent! Have a terrific time.. relax and enjoy!!

20. Have a good time. Maine is always rejuvenating. We’re headed up there ourselves in two weeks for the Fryeburg Fair! And I love that painting of the pumpkin!

Have a wonderful break. So pleased you will be in beautiful Maine.

22. Enjoy Mary! Wow, this pumpkin is unbelievably real! Have a great time. ๐Ÿ’›

23. What a wonderful time to go to New Englandโ€ฆ.enjoyโ€ฆstop in and see my daughter in Cambridge while you are at it:) Love the pumpkinโ€ฆ..Janet.

Thanks Janet – a very special time up in New England this time of year! Will wave to your daughter! Have a wonderful weekend.

24. mihrank says:

such beautiful and touching…we will miss you!

25. Take the best care, Miss Mary

much love

uncle john

26. Ogee says:

Happy trails. Hurry back and bring us some fall color. ๐Ÿ™‚

27. Enjoy your break, Mary. Thank you for leaving us with a lovely autumn treasure.
    Blessings ~ Wendy

28. I will certainly be missing your beautiful paintings, Mary, but I know you’ll come back with more brilliant art! Have a great break, my dear friend and return all …colorful and happy! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you Marina for your beautiful thoughts and wishes. Have a wonderful new week ahead, can’t wait to see that your next creative burst of energy will produce. Thank you my friend.

29. Have a wonderful and safe trip, Mary. Beautiful painting!

30. Enjoy your R&R, it is much deserved. ๐Ÿ™‚

31. Nicodemas says:

Beautiful painting Mary! I love the colors here. Enjoy your break and time with your family!

32. Gorgeous image, Mary. Have a wonderful trip. ๐Ÿ˜˜

33. Arts & Rhymes says:

Have a wonderful vacation, Mary! Love that pumpkin! ๐Ÿ™‚

34. trismoore says:

Very festive! I hope you have a good two weeks off!

35. Don says:

Love the pumpkin Mary. Enjoy yourself and have a good time.

Happy hols, Mary! ๐Ÿ™‚ Well deserved, and what a handsome pumpkin. I’m trying so hard to ignore Autumn ๐Ÿ™‚

So funny Jo! I know because that means the freezing temps are not too far behind. Thanks very much for the well wishes – looking forward to some special clam chowder and a fresh fish sandwich!

37. Lee says:

Have a wonderful time and looking forward to your return.

Thank you Lee, really appreciate it! Love seeing your Planet Earth Newsletter it’s a wonderful montage of seeing Earth through the lens of incredibly talented photographers.

38. Stunning pumpkin, Mary. Have a wonderful time away and I just hope that by the time you return, I’ve answered your email! So sorry.

So special Sarah – thank you for your wishes and so glad you enjoyed the pumpkin (love this time of year). Don’t worry my friend, I understand – I’m in the planning stages and hope to move forward at year-end for January 1.

39. enjoy your break….this painting is PERFECT!!

40. Mona says:

Enjoy your trip. Love the pumkin!

41. John says: