Merry Christmas ~

My very best wishes to everyone for a beautiful and special Christmas

and a wonderful new year ~

Thank you everyone for your visits and encouraging comments throughout the year, and mostly for your valued friendship.  See you in 2018!

Merry Christmas 2017

This entry was posted in Posts. Bookmark the permalink.

56 Responses to Merry Christmas ~

1. Paul Beech says:

Dear Mary,

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, as I did with my partner Maureen (one highlight was watching Puccini’s ‘La Bohème’ at the Royal Opera House, screened on BBC4).

Have a great New Year and Best Wishes for 2018 – may it be a happy, healthy and creative year for you.

Your beautiful artwork, whether in gorgeous oil pastels, lustrous acrylic or moody graphite, often seems to me to have a sort of visual poetry about it, and I look forward to seeing more next year. Maybe a few seascapes? I always love those.

Fond regards,

Paul

Hi Paul, such a beautiful comment – thank you so much for your presence and writing such encouraging words that continue to inspire me to create. Best wishes for a wonderful, peaceful and happy 2018, with lots of creative writings and of course readings for audiences all over to enjoy your work with you.

2. Leya says:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Mary! ♥

Merry Christmas Frank and thank you for sharing the spiritual and magical music from this gifted group. Thank you also for always being present and encouraging these many years – best wishes for a wonderful 2018!

3. Happy holidays, Mary! I look forward to viewing more of your beautiful artwork in 2018!

Thank you so much Ben for your lovely comment – Merry Christmas to you. Looking forward to your inspiring and thought-provoking writings throughout the new year.

4. Hi Mary, I wish you a real happy Christmas time and I wish you a 2018 full of joy and satisfactions!
    robert

Thank you so much Robert – Merry Christmas to you and your family and I also wish you a wonderful 2018. Looking forward to your beautiful photography this coming year.

5. Firelands says:

Merry Christmas to you as well!

6. inavukic says:

Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year, Mary!

Thank you so much and a Merry Christmas to you as well. Looking forward to more of your writings, I’ve learned much from you – thank you for sharing.

7. Merry Christmas! 🙂 ❤

Merry Christmas, Mary. Look forward to enjoying more of your lovely work in 2018.

Thank you so much Gallivanta – a Merry Christmas to you as well. Thank you for always being present, looking forward to more of your writing and photographs of your gardens and flowers.

9. Merry Christmas Mary. I have been painting up a storm hope you have made time for art as well xo

Merry Christmas to you too Mary. I look forward to enjoying your remarkable works of art in 2018.

Thank you so much Dorann and very happy to see you. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year – looking forward to your beautiful photographs of that gorgeous land of yours. See you in 2018 ~

11. mihrank says:

May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

12. Resa says:

Merry Christmas, Mary! We’re heading out soon for a family feast, soon! Hope you are having one, too! ❤

13. neihtn2012 says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Mary!

You too, darlin! 🙂 🙂